Friday, 24 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Reading
Popular Posts
-
Anyone else excited for Christmas!? I am super excited! Only a couple of weeks to go! Yay! So to celebrate Christmas I have picked up s...
-
River Island High Shine Tube Pants ( buy here ) River Island Metallic Trim Vest ( buy here ) DKNY Bucket Bag ( buy here ) Primark Blaz...
-
Top - Matalan ( link ) Skirt - H&M ( link ) Shoes - New Look (old) Necklace - Debenhams (old) Handbag - Louis Vuitton So I wa...
-
There's something about red lipstick for making a girl feel glam. I think it is to do with all the old movie stars think Marilyn Monroe/...
Recent Posts
Disclaimer
All products discussed or reviewed have been tested by me unless otherwise stated and all opinions expressed are my own.
Merry Christmas, princess-darling! :P And may you have load and loads of fun this time of the year! :P
ReplyDeleteAww, yay! How exciting :D Merry Christmas Honey, hope you ate lots of unhealthy food, and got spoilt rotten! <3 xxx
ReplyDeletehappy new year ! :*
ReplyDelete